Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - EAD Archives

Martha,

For a grant that I am now working on, it is estimated that an EAD document
will take an average of about 2 days.  Of course, that varies, depending on
how many vessels are in each collection, because our detailed descriptions
at the end of the EAD contains a list of every vessel design in the
collection.  For the collection I just finished that had 58 designs, it
probably took me less than a day; however, I'm looking forward to a
collection that has over 500 designs, which will probably take me longer.
Hope this helps.

Beth Russell

Project Cataloger

Daniel S. Gregory Ships Plans Library