  From: Dietra Stanley
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 12:11 PM
  Subject: Re: daoloc attributes

  Hey John can you please forward me his reply...I am having significant difficulty in adding dao's into my document also.

  Do you have a copy of what code i need to add to the style sheet and the dtd files in order for them to recognize i am inserting a dao into my xml.

  gee thanx for any help

  dietra lynn