From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Dietra Stanley
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: daoloc attributes

Hey John can you please forward me his reply...I am having significant difficulty in adding dao's into my document also.

Do you have a copy of what code i need to add to the style sheet and the dtd files in order for them to recognize i am inserting a dao into my xml.

gee thanx for any help

dietra lynn