[log in to unmask]" rel=File-List>
I have been intrigued by this thread with respect to the <daoloc> element.    It is my understanding that this element is applicable only as part of an implementation of bi-directional links within an XLink-enabled technology and I was unaware of any broadly based implementation of same.   If someone is using it, I would appreciate a pointer to the application as I've always wondered how this standard would play out in real life.

Michael
-----Original Message-----
From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Druscie Simpson
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 1:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: daoloc attributes

Dietra,

Ashley is working on this as well.  She received some code from Kathy Wisser, but, while it works just fine on Kathy's PC, it doesn't work on Ashley's!  Check with Ashley on Monday to see where she is on this.

Druscie
Druscilla R. Simpson
Head, Information Technology Branch
N.C. State Archives
(919) 807-7319 (voice)
(919) 733-1354 (fax)

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of this
agency.  E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public
business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be
disclosed to third parties.