I will be sending some stuff about how I've been handling teaching description using chat.  Maybe later this week.  I want to be able to share some of the text of the discussions with you but I need to ask my students whether I can do that without stripping their names out by hand -- with all the new privacy laws better safe than sorry.

Cheers,
Heidi

HEIDI LEE HOERMAN
SCHOOL OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA, COLUMBIA, SC 29205
PHONE: (803) 777-0485, (800) 277-2035 FAX: (803) 777-7938
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] (preferred)
           [log in to unmask] (second choice)