I just want to echo Sylvia's comment about those of us who do not have our
own websites.  Is there a way to share material which may be available on a
WebCT site for example, but not on a public website?

I'm a little concerned about the splitting of Cataloging and Metadata as
topics.  Metadata should be the broad category and perhaps then have
underneath categories of metadata, one of which is AACR2/MARC based
(traditional cataloging) and then others like Dublin Core, ONIX, TEI, etc.

Diane Boehr
Cataloging Unit Head
National Library of Medicine
8600 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20894

Adjunct Instructor, University of Maryland
College of Information Studies

301-435-7059
301-402-1211 (fax)