Heidi:

   I'm sorry to say that we don't permit attachments on the list
either.  Long messages and attachments are the most common ways that
computer viruses get distributed via discussion lists.

   If you'd like to send me the attachment and I can put it in the
list's directory where it will have a URL, I'll be glad to do that.  I
can then email the list letting people know where they can pick up the
file.

Bruce Johnson
Co-listowner
Educat

Bruce Chr. Johnson
Library of Congress
Cataloging Distribution Service
Washington, DC 20540-4911 USA

202-707-1652 (voice)  [log in to unmask]
202-707-3959 (fax)

>>> Heidi Hoerman <[log in to unmask]> 9/30/2004 12:43:19 PM >>>
I just sent a squib about using chat for teaching AACR2.  The first
time I sent it just as a long email and it was rejected because it was
more than 200 lines long.  I've sent it again as an attachment.  Let me
know if you can't open the attachment and I will send the email directly
to you in text.

Heidi

HEIDI LEE HOERMAN
SCHOOL OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA, COLUMBIA, SC 29205
PHONE: (803) 777-0485, (800) 277-2035 FAX: (803) 777-7938
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] (preferred)
           [log in to unmask] (second choice)