I have found that creating the finding aid in EAD is quite the best way,
especially with regard to saving time. Once you have a good grasp of the
DTD and the software (I love XMetaL), it takes no more time to create the
finding aid in EAD than it does in Word. You then have one document you can
put against different stylesheets for Web presentation, a paper copy, etc.

Leslie Czechowski, Archivist
University of Minnesota