At 12:08 PM 11/23/2004 -0600, Brandon Burke wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I am in the middle of an order and need to equip my DAW with a DVD-RW/DVD-RW
>burner that will handle both media respectibly.  My experince is with audio
>so I could some suggestions from folks who have had luck with such a burner.
>  I am on the Windows platform, by the way.

I cannot suggest professional recorders, since I have no information in
that area. For general use, Plextor's reputation is largely as high as it
has been for CD recording; Pioneer has been a leader in functionality and
quality since home DVD recording came in.

Please note that depending on your purposes there may be more difficulty
with appropriate software than with hardware.

Mike
http://www.mrichter.com/