Where might we gain access to these.  I just looked at the CDS site and didn't find mention of them.

Heidi

Cheryl Boettcher Tarsala <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Educatters--

Has anyone used the new CDS/ALCTS/PCC LCSH workshop materials for
teaching in a basic cataloging course?

Cheryl
--
Cheryl Boettcher Tarsala
Adjunct Assistant Professor

The views expressed here are my own and not those of UIUC or GSLIS

HEIDI LEE HOERMAN
SCHOOL OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA, COLUMBIA, SC 29205
PHONE: (803) 777-0485, (800) 277-2035 FAX: (803) 777-7938
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] (preferred)
           [log in to unmask] (second choice)