-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata
education & training [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anaclare Evans
Sent: Wednesday, 10 November 2004 5:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Teaching LCC

 When I've taught in places where the LCC was not available, I selected
back
issues of those sections that I needed.  If you divide the class in
groups,
you should be able to get by with one set of the printed volumes.  I
found
that it only took a couple of boxes to hold the whole set (they fit in
my
minivan) and that the dolly I use for my dog crates at agility trials
made
the perfect device for moving said boxes from the van into the building.
Anaclare F. Evans, Ph.D.
DALNET Systems Librarian
637 SEL
Wayne State University