JAC ballot 2004-09 - Hindustani

Please vote by 2004-10-22

Please see additional information below.
Submitted by: Margaret Stewart

(A) Inclusion:

(1)
_X_ I am in favour of including Hindustani in the alpha-3 code table of ISO
639-2.

___ I am opposed to including Hindustani in the alpha-3 code table of ISO
639-2.

Comments:

(B) Identifier:

(2)
_X_ I accept the identifier "hiu".

___ I do not accept the identifier "hiu".

Comments:

(C) Names:

(3)
_X_ I accept the English name "Hindustani".

___ I do not accept the English name "Hindustani".

Comments:

(4)
_X_ I accept the French name "hindustani".

___ I do not accept the French name "hindustani".

Comments:

(5)
_X_ I accept the indigenous name "hindustani".

___ I do not accept the indigenous name "hindustani".

Comments: