Apologies to the list.  I haven't had my morning tea.

Still, it gives me another opportunity to invite Fellows to help us reach
others.  I've already used this tool to reach librarians in Alaska who had
no other means to learn about our site.

Again, apologies and best wishes for a happy holiday season,
Judy