Hello Everyone,
This is a copy of a newsletter I receive from the Institute of Museum and
Library Services, a federally-funded agency.  It promotes innovation and
collaboration among schools, museums, and libraries.  In these days of
shrinking grant money, this organization is one to consider for any special
projects you have in mind.  This newsletter announces grants and
application deadlines.

Happy holidays,
Judy