Hello Everyone,

Please forgive me for sending a personal note to the list. I was at the
Library until late last night attending the Brewster Kahle presentation
at the Library...guess I'm not quite awake yet. I am sorry.

Kahle's presentation on accessible knowledge is available from the
Library and C-Span. It really was thought provoking and I encourage you
all to view it!

For more information about the Library of Congress Lecture Series on
"Managing Knowledge and Creativity in a Digital Context" read this
announcement:
http://www.loc.gov/today/pr/2004/04-198.html

To view archived video from the presentations, visit C-Span:
http://www.c-span.org/congress/digitalfuture.asp

Best,

Leni
Class of '97