I am not sure if this is going to help, but I found in
WorldCat two biographies of Margaret Mann - cataloger :

1) Pond, Patricia Brown, Grotzinger, Laurel Ann (1975).Women
in the past as leaders in the library profession.
Los Angeles, Calif.: CREDR Corporation in cooperation the
American Library Association.
Series: American Library Association. Audio cassette library
for professional librarians
Abstract: Pond focuses on Mary Evelyn Hall as a major
personality; Grotzinger reviews the accomplishments of
Katharine Sharp and Margaret Mann.

2) Shaw, Dorothy R.(1950). The life and work of Margaret
Mann. Thesis (M.S.). Drexel Institute of Technology. Graduate
School of Library Science. 30 l.

Sincerely,

Oksana Zavalina