Dear JSTOR Participant:

I am pleased to invite you and your library colleagues to the next
JSTOR Participants' Meeting, to be held during the 2005 ALA Midwinter
Meeting in Boston. This winter's meeting will be held on Sunday, January
16, 2005 at the Westin Copley Place (10 Huntington Avenue) in the Essex
Center Room. A continental breakfast will be offered at 8:00 AM, and the
meeting will begin at 8:30 AM.

In addition to updates on JSTOR participation and upcoming collections,
we will be very pleased to highlight our international outreach efforts.
A demonstration of our new search engine and interface is already
planned, as well as a discussion of archiving strategies for scholarly
publications. A more detailed agenda will be announced as we approach
the date of the meeting.

To assist us with catering estimates, we would appreciate if you could
let us know by December 22 if you plan to attend by sending an email
message to [log in to unmask] or by calling us at
734-998-9101/888-388-3574 (toll free in the United States).

We look forward to seeing you in Boston!

Sincerely,

Kristen Garlock

Manager of Outreach, Training, and User Assistance
JSTOR
301 E. Liberty, Ste. 250
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2262
Phone: 734-998-9101, 888-388-3574 (toll free)
Fax: 734-998-9113