From: FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Publications FLICC
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 9:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Competitive Sourcing: A Catalyst for Change--FLICC Brown Bag

FLICC MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT MA2005-8

Brown Bag Series

Competitive Sourcing: A Catalyst for Change

Bring Your Lunch!

Join your colleagues for a discussion of the competitive sourcing
process including possible outcomes, how it may happen and what has to
be done. Experienced librarians from a number of federal agencies will
provide an overview of the process, introduce vocabulary, clarify
acronyms such as MEO, SOW, PWS and COTR, and share resources. There will
be opportunity for audience discussion and comments, and the program
will end with a question and answer session.

Date
Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Time
12:30 noon--3:00 p.m. (Registration begins at 12:00 noon)

Place
West Dining Room, Madison Building, Library of Congress, 101
Independence Avenue, S.E., Washington, D.C. Feel free to bring your
lunch to this session or purchase it at the Library of Congress
cafeteria (Madison Building, 6th Floor).

Metro
Capitol South (Orange and Blue lines)

Sponsor
FLICC Competitive Sourcing Working Group

Registration
Free--but advance registration is required. Visit the FLICC Educational
Programs Web site at http://www.loc.gov/flicc/feveform.html to register
online or call the FLICC office at (202) 707-4800. To view a PDF version
of this Meeting Announcement visit
http://www.loc.gov/flicc/ma/2005/ma0508.pdf.

Request ADA accommodations five business days in advance at (202)
707-6362 TTY or [log in to unmask]

Information
Call FLICC (202) 707-4800; TTY (202) 707-4995

Cancellations
Please notify FLICC (202) 707-4800 if you are unable to attend to allow
those on the waiting list a chance to register.