Hi:

I too would be very interested in this. It seems at first glance that NPG
(and other science publisher) RSS 1.0 feeds (being RDF) could be mapped to
MODS and then to MARC XML. Or is there anything significant that I'm
overlooking?

Cheers,

Tony

Tony Hammond

New Technology, Nature Publishing Group
4 Crinan Street, London N1 9XW, UK

tel:+44-20-7843-4659
mailto:[log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or one of its agents. Please note that neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication. Macmillan Publishers Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 785998 Registered Office Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke RG21 6XS