Kathleene K.,
Concerning your empty output file.

It is possible that the two xsl files are NOT being unpacked inside
the my_ead_2002_conv folder with the rest of the conversion toolkit.
Resulting in the following:

c:\my_ead_2002_conv
c:\EAD_2002_HTML_conv-1.xsl
c:\v1v2002_4.xsl

These two xsl files should be INSIDE the c:\my_ead_2002_conv folder.

Please check your conversion folder.

I will correct my zip utility settings and upload the zip file asap.

Hunting for them might be time consuming. You might just download the
stylesheet zip files for these two xsl files and unzip them in your
c:\my_ead_2002_conv folder.

Mike Ferrando
Library Technician
Music Division