I get the second error also, and am using WinXP Pro. This didn't happen on my Win2K machine. Is it a java problem? I've tried installing Sun Java but this doesn't help.

Katherine A. Hayes, Associate Archivist
American Institute of Physics, Center for History of Physics
College Park, MD 20740
301/209-3179
http://www.aip.org/history/

Hi all, I have 2 questions: (I am using NoteTab Pro) 1-- I have the following error/ MSValidator message and cannot resolve it. Any suggestions?(I am using another institutions template) c:\eadcb\EADFiles\archtest.xml            External ID is invalid.            URL: file:///c:/eadcb/EADFiles/iso-lat1.ent            Line 00011: <!ENTITY aacute SDATA "[aacute]"--=small a, acute accent-->            Pos  00017: ----------------^  2—attempting to make an HTML doc (in NoteTab),  I choose a style sheet (saxon) and a transfer (xt) and I am told that the MS Virtual Machine cannot be found. It is in C:\ Program Files. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks much,Kathleene