On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:34:22 -0500, Andrew E Switala
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Language is already separate from the title, thus,
>
> <mods>
>   <titleInfo type="uniform">
>     <title>Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban</title>
>   </titleInfo>
>   <language>
>     <languageTerm type="text">Spanish</languageTerm>
>   </language>
> </mods>

Except that 240$l gets embeded in the mods:title with the stock
MARC21slim2MODS.xsl.  I suppose I could just remove that locally, but
that seems like the WrongThing(tm).  And the <language> looks like it
is taken from 041 in any case.

Am I just barking up the wrong tree here by trying to avoid modifying
the stock XSL other than adding "extensionType" elements via external
schemas?

--
Mike Rylander
GPLS -- PINES Development