We want to get back to substantive discussion of MADS, and so we're going to defer further progression of a type library.

The next draft of MADS will take a form similar to that of the December 17 draft, referencing structures in MODS, with an accompanying mods-for-mad.xsd.   It will also have several additional changes (from comments on the 12/17 draft, so that draft is no longer valid).

This next draft,  available in a week or so, should be fairly mature and we hope to move to version 1 fairly soon.

--Ray