> Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:12:38 +0100
> From: Theo van Veen <[log in to unmask]>
>
>>> BTW Some [...] extraResponsData giving some information on how this
>>> particular response was obtained might be helpful for subsequent
>>> searches for that specific target.
>>
>> Ooh, nice idea!
>>
>>> [...] (optional requested) [...]
>>
>> Oi!  Don't start all _that_ again!  :-)
>
> I mean (requested optional). That is requested by client and optional
> for the server.

Oh, OK  :-)

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <[log in to unmask]>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "[The Common People] invented a ritual of Standing in Queue
         to Pay Their Last Respects to the Body.  A national day of
         queuing is, when you think about it, deeply, deeply English.
         I venture to say that many of the people in the queue also
         talked about the weather" -- Andrew Rilstone on the Queen
         Mother's funeral.