Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

At 12:16 AM 2/26/2005, Mike Richter wrote:

>I'm afraid you are conflating two different issues. The question dealt with
>file size - the largest file which can be stored on a drive.

Yes, sorry, I misread the whole thing.

I don't recall when the file size limit was broken, but Samplitude made a
big thing about it when it happened years ago.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: [log in to unmask]
Vignettes