-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dick Spottswood
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 12:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fw: A Sirota Favorite to keep perfect time!

My blue collar nomination would be Charlie Monroe's (1949) "Time Clock
of Life," RCA 21-0156.  Others would no doubt prefer the Clovers' "Sixty
Minute Man." Dick

Richard Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
<[log in to unmask]> 02/14/2005 09:00 AM Please respond to Association for
Recorded Sound Discussion List