It looks like you are trying to format for a two column display.  If you
are using the cookbook stylesheets, then I believe that every component
that has container info must have two <container> elements (the stylesheet
expects this pattern throughout the <dsc>) even if the data (such as a box
number) is repeated from the previous component.

Mark