Hi folks,

Last week I attended the annual Music Library Association conference where
representatives of Innovative Interfaces, Inc. (III, or "Triple I") were in
attendance.  They spoke about their product, Metadata Builder, which one
can use for EAD encoding *and* delivery.  They mentioned a few sites were
beta-testing the software, the University of Glasgow being one of them.

Before I contact U of Glasgow or III, does anyone know of such sites?

Thanks very much.

Bob Kosovsky, Ph.D., Curator, Rare Books and Manuscripts
Music Division -- The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions.