Hi all,

I am a part of a Digital Library Federation group to develop a set of
best practices for Open Archives Initiatives implementers.  In an effort
to generate a list of recommended formats for OAI harvesting, I'm
attempting to integrate information on serving EAD in compliance with
OAI specs.  Part of the difficulty in suggesting EAD as a recommended
metadata format for OAI is that OAI requires the use of XML Schema.  Due
to the lack of an official EAD schema, I'd like to list some of the
various schemata that have members of this list have generated.  If you
are willing to have your EAD XML Schema utilized for the provision of
OAI services, please either email me directly or reply on this list.
Links to EAD versions 1.0 and 2002 are welcomed.

Thanks,
Clay Redding