Anyone looking for an inexpensive encoding tool should also consider the home edition of XMLSpy (free) or Oxygen, cross platform and around $48 for academic users.

Michael Fox

-----Original Message-----
From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Peterson, Lois A.
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EAD/NoteTab

Clay and Daniel,

Thanks for your words of wisdom. After looking at Sleepycat more closely
I had just about decided I wouldn't be able to handle and I saw all the
little sub-divisions and wondered what was going on.

I expect you saved me a lot of time and grief.  Thanks!!

Truly yours,
Lois Peterson
Frederick Douglass Library
University of Maryland Eastern Shore