When I use the "Make HTML" clip:
1. only css 5 & 6 work reliably with msxsl
2. when an HTML file _is_ created, it does not include the entire ead
file, and every subsequent time I try the clip the amount read of the
file seems to get shorter. The end point seems random. (It also doesn't
display all of the code correctly, but that's another issue.)
3. when I try to use saxon with any css, I get an error message that
"Microsoft virtual machine is not found"
4: when I use css 7-9 with msxsl, the error message is "xsl:template may
not contain xsl:document"
5: the "View in browser" clip does not work at all

Am I missing something?

TIA,
Ron