Yes, the thought was to include both code a and code e as "other". Your
point is well taken though. Perhaps we should include a different term if
people think it would be useful. But we want to make sure that there isn't
confusion about what it means (i.e. it's NOT the same as earlier that is
used with related). Do others think it would be useful?

Rebecca