Yep!  We are looking at EVERYTHING--all fixed fields, all variable fields.  We will leave no stone unturned.

S.

Shawne D. Miksa, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Library and Information Sciences
University of North Texas
office 940-565-3560
fax 940-565-3101

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/13/05 11:37 AM >>>
Shawne--

    Are you going to take a look at indicators, too? When they work
with the MARC format documentation my students keep discovering weird
indicators that I think no one has ever used!

Cheryl
--
Cheryl Boettcher Tarsala
Adjunct Assistant Professor

The views expressed here are my own and not those of UIUC or GSLIS.