-----Original Message-----
From: Program for Cooper
ative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ana Lupe Cristán
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 11:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Upd
ates to LC cataloging documentation available

Cross-posted

The April 2005 update to the Library of Congress' Descriptive Cataloging Manual (Z1) and the LC Guidelines Supplement to the MARC 21 Format for Authority Data has been posted to the NACO Home page at http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/naco.html  This .PDF documentation contains only the new or changed pages plus a cover memo and is for use by those insitutions that have print copies.  LC's Cataloging Distribution Service will include these updates in their next issue of Cataloger's Desktop scheduled for August, 2005