NACO home page:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/naco/naco.html

To go directly to the file:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/naco/z1update-apr05.pdf

At 4/28/2005 03:41 PM, Gene Fieg wrote:
When I click on the link in your memo, I get “file not found.”

Gene Fieg
Cataloger
Claremont School of Theology
-----Original Message-----
From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [ mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ana Lupe Cristán
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 11:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Updates to LC cataloging documentation available

Cross-posted
*******************
The April 2005 update to the Library of Congress' Descriptive Cataloging Manual (Z1) and the LC Guidelines Supplement to the MARC 21 Format for Authority Data has been posted to the NACO Home page at http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/naco.html  This .PDF documentation contains only the new or changed pages plus a cover memo and is for use by those insitutions that have print copies.  LC's Cataloging Distribution Service will include these updates in their next issue of Cataloger's Desktop scheduled for August, 2005

Manon Théroux
Authority Control Librarian
Catalog Department
Yale University Library