Ana, I've just noticed that the new p. 2 does not match up with the existing p. 1 either, so presumably p. 1 should have been included also.--RHH

Ana, Dr. Tillett's cover memo indicates that only p. 2 and 5-6 of the 667 yellow pages are included, and this is in fact the case, both for the PDF file and the hard copy which I have just received.  However, it appears that p. 3 and 4 should have been included also; the existing p. 3-4 (August 2003) do not match up with the new p. 2 and 5.--RHH

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/28/05 4:12 PM >>>
Cross-posted --Apologies
The April 2005 update to the Library of Congress' Descriptive Cataloging Manual (Z1) and the LC Guidelines Supplement to the MARC 21 Format for Authority Data has been posted to the NACO Home page at http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/naco/naco.html  This .PDF documentation contains only the new or changed pages plus a cover memo and is for use by those insitutions that have print copies.  LC's Cataloging Distribution Service will include these updates in their next issue of Cataloger's Desktop scheduled for August, 2005