From: "Fox, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: another eadcb#.xsl question...column headings

Michele,
The way the stylesheet is intended to work is that it should display the
<thead> at the point of markup.  It's hard to deduce what's not working for
you without seeing your markup.   If you could send me the EAD file you are
working with, I will try to figure out what is going wrong.  The same
applies to the question you had about dsc15.

Michael