<thead> is available in multiple locations within an EAD instance.   The Tag Library would be a good place to start your search.

Michael Fox

________________________________

From: Encoded Archival Description List on behalf of MicheleR
Sent: Sat 5/28/2005 12:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: another eadcb#.xsl question...column headings

Here's another question regarding the eadcb# style sheets.  For some of
them, "the position and text of column headings are determined by the
presence of <thead> elements encoded in the description" [EAD cookbook].
Where in the description do these theads go?  I've tried them several
hundred places (well, it SEEMS like several hundred) and I'm not getting any
output.  Any ideas?  An example would be lovely...

Michele
SU Libraries