----- Original Message -----From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Digital Government InstituteSent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:23 AMSubject: Electronic Records Mgt, Enterprise Content Mgt Systems & Enterprise Architecture June 13-14
If you are having difficulty viewing this email properly, please click here:
Digital Government Institute
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Cafritz Conference Center, 800 21st Street, NW, Washington, DC (Foggy Bottom Metro Stop)
June 13-14, 2005 (Exhibits June 13
Learn how federal agencies are successfully integrating electronic records management (ERM) with electronic document management and Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECMS). Agency case studies will demonstrate how ERM within ECMS can provide cost-effective support to other key business functions in the enterprise architecture.
* System for Enterprise Records and Correspondence Handling (SERCH) at DHHS, Star A. Kline, Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health
* New Developments in the Electronic Records Policy Working Group, Rosalye Settles, Office of the CIO, Dept of the Treasury
* How Agencies Are Making Positive Uses of Electronic Records within ECMSs, J. Timothy Sprehe, Sprehe Information Management Associates
* Pushing ERM Upstream into EDM through the Use of Document Templates with Embedded Records Schedules, Denise Bedford, The World Bank
* How EPA's ERDMS Became the Enterprise Content Management System, Steve Wyman, Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response, Environmental Protection Agency.
* The DoD Roadmap to Net-Centric Electronic Records Management, Harriet Riofrio, Office of the CIO, Office of the Secretary of Defense
* How Do You Roll Out the Largest ERM in the World? Charley Barth, Director of Records, Department of the Navy
* Sponsoring Companies' Views on ERM within ECMS
* Making GAO's EDM/ERM System Non-Intrusive on Desktop End Users, Carol Brock, Director of Information Assets, Government Accountability Office
* The Importance of Capturing Standardized Metadata in Enterprise Content Management Systems, Report from AIIM C30 Committee on Integrated EDMS/ERMS, Yvonne Pollard, Records Officer, U.S. Mint, Dept. of the Treasury
* Pointer-Based Records Management Systems: How to Cope with Records in Database Applications, Walter Bohorfoush, Patent and Trademark Office, Dept. of Commerce (invited)
Pre-approved for ICRM Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) Credit. Approved for 1 CEU - George Washington University.
Digital Government Institute
Sprehe Information Management Associates
Council for Excellence in Government
George Washington University
Compliance Solutions Group
4 Easy Ways to Register:
By Phone: 202-624-1762
By Fax: 202-624-1766
By Mail: DGI c/o Meeting Management Services (MMS), 1201 New Jersey Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20001
$895 - Government, with payment by credit card or check in advance
$1095 - Industry, with payment by credit card or check in advance Group discounts available.
Digital Government Institute, 6213 Crathie Lane, Bethesda, MD 20816 www.digitalgovernment
This email was created and delivered using MyMailout
"create, send and manage email newsletters"
[log in to unmask]&qz=83d113">Send this to a friend