We received these as a donation-- we just could not use the amount sent to us.  We will ship to whoever wants them at no cost.  having a meeting?  Need Gifts for guests?

Title   Author  Number on Hand
20th Century American Newspapers In Content and Production      Lindley, William  12
Agricultural Technology in the Twentieth Century        Hunt, R. Douglas         243
Air Command Chronicles Untold Tales from Vietnam, Latin America, and Back Again       1222
Along Golden Hills      Ross, Harold     38
America Daredevil Balloonist W.H. Donaldson, 1840-1875  Raab, James      24
Arthur Hill Western Actor, Miner, and Law Officer       Moring, John     7
Austria and United States Forces Austria        Arnold, Thomas   16
Bail Out        Tenhaken, Mel    403
Blue Catalinas of World War II  Mills, James     1241
Brannick and the Untamed West   Ross, Harold     156
Buffalo Soldiers        Arnold, Thomas   245
Court of Inquiry Neglecting the Possible U.S. Navy Mistakes     Persons, Benjamin         612
Experiment in Liberty The First Five Hundred Years o Freedom    Gray, William 1521
Gold Mining Surgeon     Gottlieb, Leon   620
Hard Times, Good Times in Oregon Recollections of the 1930s     Lindley, William  1176
Historic Kansas A centenary Sketchbook  Whittemore, Margaret     33
Inside At SAC Operations Analysis General Lemay Zimmerman, Carroll       198
Journal of the West April 1991 Vol. XXX No. 2   Agricultural Tech        56
Myths and the American West     Etulain, Richard         275
Out Of the Black Land Prairie   Harris, Era      12
Passages to Freedom A story of capture and escape       Frelinghuysen, Joseph    823
Resistance Fighter A Teenage Girl in World War II France        Sevier, Elisabeth        159
Sensei The Ultra American       Zaugg, Harold    111
Surface of His Earth Understanding the Connections      Tranel, Daniel   2552
Throughout My Passing Day       Ross, Harold     10
W.W. Lang Florida General "Old Blizzards"       Raab, James      296

Nellie S. C. Moffitt, MSLS
Navy General Library Program
6490 Saufley Field Rd.
Pensacola, FL  32509

850-452-1001 x 2188
850-452-1738  FAX
850-450-7243 Cell

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries."
                     Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog