Sorry, but acid rain will reduce that life by at least 75%

back to the drawing board.....

Hold on to those original 78's and cylinders !!

Bob Hodge

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Damien Moody wrote:

> I've been looking into this issue myself, and I've come to one
conclusion.

> Build giant pyramids - twice the size of the pyramids in Egypt, lots
of
them, and hand-etch into the stone the binary code of digital A/V
files.
GUARANTEED to be there 10,000 years from now, plus whatever
civilization
finds them will consider us far-sighted geniuses.

Provided we also leave a bunch of "Rosetta stones" around...

Karl