Thank you!

At 01:29 PM 6/20/2005, you wrote:
Diane, anyone can attend.

Sue

At 12:18 PM 6/20/2005, you wrote:
This is not directly related to your original email, but I think you may
be able to answer my question.  The upcoming SAA conference will be my
first, and in my current position, I deal with EAD standards a good bit,
trying to implement them for the Mississippi Digital Library.  Can anyone
attend the EAD roundtable meetings?  Or must I already be a member of the
roundtable to attend?

Thank you!

Diane