Hi,
I think the fundamental question is whether the "see"-reference is a
component at all. If the reference is tagged as proposed how could one tell
the search-engine not to indicate the reference when the originial location
is allready shown? What about an indication on the c0x-level as
<c02 type="reference">
but an attribute type ist not available in c0x, so perhaps
<c02 altrender="reference"> ?
Greetings
Rudy

Mit freundlichen Gr�ssen