John,

Almost no one speaks Ulster Scots. It's part of a
game they play up North against Irish, and it's
pretty silly. No one learns it as a second
language, no one is encouraged to learn it (if I
were to try, for instance, they would just think
I was taking the pěss). If it needs a tag, it can
be an RFC 3066 variant of Scots (which is all it
is). It certainly does not merit an ISO 639-1 tag.

And I *like* these sorts of things.

The fact that they write this dialect of English
with funny spelling does not mean it is another
language. You just read English with a Donegal
accent and it comes out just as they are spelling
it. "Woorsels" for "Ourselves" indeed. Your own
Cornish accent has similar features which could
be respelled if you wanted to.