From: Margaret Kennedy
Sent: Tuesday, 14 June 2005 9:28 AM
To: 'Program for Cooperative Cataloging'
Subject: RE: [PCCLIST] National Library of Australia and NACO

Diane

We would be happy for you to contact us if you wish to change a heading
contributed by the National Library of Australia.

You can either contact me ([log in to unmask]) or my colleague Karen
Sim ([log in to unmask])

Regards

Margaret Kennedy

Acting Director
Libraries Australia Database Services
National Library of Australia
Phone: 61 2 6262 1129
Fax: 61 2 6273 1180
Email: [log in to unmask]

Have you registered for the Kinetica Annual Users' Meeting?
www.nla.gov.au/kinetica/aum