This is the other Leslie M Harris (the historian) and needs to be deleted as it duplicates n 2005031165.  Tony Franks said I could use research to create the heading, so I will do so myself.

Thanks,

David
>>> [log in to unmask] 06/03/05 11:39 AM >>>

It is in the NAF on OCLC, viz: n 2002035806040  DLC b eng c DLC1001 Harris, Leslie M.670  Harris, Leslie M. In the shadow of slavery, 2002: b CIP t.p. (Leslie M. Harris) pub. blurb (asst. prof. of history, Emory Univ.; Stanford Ph. D. in American history; her 1st book)
Gene Fieg
Cataloger
Claremont School of Theology