Steven Smolian wrote:
> I can do all kinds of speed correction via software as well.  It's the
> automatic process in which I'm interested.

What do you mean by "automatic"? There's no information which would let
the program determine the speeds anywhere in the recording. However, if
you want the pitch to shift linearly from a semitone fast to a semitone
slow over the course of the selection, just set the start and end points
and play it through. For more complex adjustments, you can shape the
curve - but that's certainly not automatic in any sense.

Mike
http://www.mrichter.com/