From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Peter Verheyen
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 10:47 AM
Subject: CONTENTdm and EAD

Our library is beginning to implement CONTENTdm, and we would love to take advantage of the search interface and use it as a delivery for native EAD files. Does anyone have any experience with this. The new release supposedly has native EAD support via an XSLT stylesheet.

Anyone out there using CONTENTdm? Anyone going to try to deliver EAD using it?

Many thanks for any thoughts,

Peter Verheyen

Peter D. Verheyen
Preservation & Digital Access Librarian