Greetings:

I am attempting to create an EAD finding aid using the eadpersonxm.xml template in XMetal.  When I attempt to view the document in Normal view, I get the following message:

Error:               Undefined attribute.  The attribute countyrencoding is not defined for eadheader.

The same message occurs for dateencoding, repositoryencoding, scriptencoding, countrycode, and mainagencycode.

I also get the following message:

Error:               Unknown tag name.  The tag name “langmaterial” is not defined.

I believe I am using the ead.rlx rules.  Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?  Thanks, Marcus

Marcus C. Robyns, CA

Associate Professor / University Archivist

Northern Michigan University

1401 Presque Isle Ave.

Marquette, MI 49855

(906) 227-1225