On behalf of the METS Editorial Board, I would like to remind the METS
community about the METS Implementation Registry available at
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/mets/registry/ . If your institution has a METS
implementation completed, in progress, or planned, please submit the following
information either to the METS list or to me personally so that we can add
your implementation to the registry:

1) A short description of the METS application
2) Projected dates of implementation (if not yet in production).
3) URL to any publicly available production or demonstration implementations
4) METS Profile information including: a) Status of METS profiles b)Registered
profile names (if any) and c) links to documentation about profiles and any
unregistered profiles in progress.
5) METS extension schemas being used for descriptive and administrative
metadata.
6) URL to any available documentation or specifications for the
implementations.
7) An indication of whether any METS tools developed as part of the
implementations are available to other METS implementors; and if so, under
what terms (freeware, licensed software, etc.)
8) Contact name and email address.

The METS Registry entry for the University of California Berkeley Archival
Collections is complete and can be use for reference in preparing information
for submission.

While I send this reminder out just twice a year (July and January), updates
to the registry are welcome at any time.

Thanks,
Rick Beaubien

--
Rick Beaubien
Software Engineer, Research & Development

Contact information:
88 Herrada Rd
Santa Fe, NM  87508
505-466-6630